Saturday, June 28, 2014

Chandelier

 
 This is one of my favorite songs (the music video is sort of crazy and wild and weird and strange and lots of other words). Sia's voice is extremely similar to Rhianna's, and Chandelier is one of those seemingly utterly perfect songs (at least to me!)

I think Chandelier is also a song that really inspires me (for whatever reason), so I thought of a bunch of other things that I like these days: Tavi Gevinson and Rookie, Tavi's old interview with Emma Watson and this one with First Aid Kit (they have SUCH good music- like a modern, feminine version of Bob Dylon).
There is, of course, all the summer clothing trends (like flower crowns and pastel hair!) that defines this year as unique, but I also think that the scientific discoveries that are being made this year are amazing (to read up on those, I suggest The New York Times newspaper or Science News magazine).





7 comments:

Melissa Cuentas said...

This is such a great song, loving it now. Thanks for sharing!

XO

Melissa - My Digital Diaries

Unknown said...

I LOVE the song, Sia has such a powerful voice. As a long-time dancer, I have to admit I immediately fell in love with the video because of the awesome choreography.

http://cursive-type.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Hello lovely, I've just came across your blog and it's awesome!

I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post - cool video!

I have a new outfit post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

xoxoxoxox

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Great song!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
Hope you'll like mine too!

XO,
Taria-ann
www.frunettte.com

Unknown said...

Lovely Song! And Blog (:
Alina a la Mode Blog

Jane S said...

I´m madly in love with that song!
New post on "The fashonian"

Follow me on bloglovin