Thursday, June 19, 2014

This is Summer and We Can Do What We Want To (Sometimes)

http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpf1/10448968_747303651979491_1503790722_n.jpg 
The picture and edits are both mine.
I decided to start a blog for my summer amusement, and because I wanted to share things that I found and ended up liking. I think that a lot has characterized me this past year; including photography, science (since when did that actually happen?! I still can't believe that I really like science these days!), reading, writing, and other things, such as fashion (I can't begin to explain how much my taste in clothing has evolved since September!).

I can't believe that a whole year has gone by; the thought of it is surreal. So, yesterday, I took a trip down memory road...
 Look. I actually made that.
My photography began to improve after I got a real camera and began to practice...
This is my dog, Caline. She's a beagle/labrador/greyhound mix.







 When I was little and mad about something or just biking with my friends, I would always go here. The wall is right next to the sea, and to me, there is still something magical about it.


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marta BL said...

I think I'm going to follow you and see how your blog develops :)
PS: This is mine in case you were wondering http://speakingofvlada.blogspot.com.es/